If a man will stand up and assert, and repeat and re-assert, that two and two do not make four, I know nothing in the power of argument that can stop him. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If a man will stand up and assert, and repeat and re-assert, that two and two do not make four, I know nothing in the power of argument that can stop him. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:08 AM
  I saw the logarithmic growth of computer power... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:55 AM
  All of us can make changes, but the changes that are most needed are not light bulbs and windows but laws and policies and treaties... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:54 AM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:43 AM