One is a majority if he is right. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:One is a majority if he is right. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM
  I'm part of the mushball middle. I consider 'confused' the majority position because, thankfully, most people would rather be uncertain some of the time than 100% positive all the time - even when they're wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  We want all the Palestinians back in their homeland, and then there can be a fair referendum for people to choose the form of state they want. Whoever gets the majority can rule. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 05:02 PM