Suspicions which may be unjust need not be stated. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Suspicions which may be unjust need not be stated. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  If (the West) shows its rigidity by making unjust decisions and putting their threats into practice, the Iranian people will not be the only ones to pay the price. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
  Christian theology teaches the doctrine of prevenient grace, which briefly stated means this, that before a man can seek God, God must first have sought the man. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 17 07-13-2017, 03:50 PM
  I have always stated I designed the stadium as a toilet seat. I don't care if this is a great cultural event or a national symbol. It has nothing to do with me. It deals with the city. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 16 07-03-2017, 05:40 PM
  It would indeed be a great delusion, if we stated that those sports of Nature [we find] enclosed in rocks are there by chance... - Agostino Scilla Quotes soni 0 21 06-23-2017, 11:03 PM