I have a congenital aversion to failure. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have a congenital aversion to failure. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you taste super-success after tasting super-failure, there is huge relief. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
  The problem is grasping the clock. So what do I do? Let it go, lay it aside - put it down gently without any kind of aversion. Then I can pick it up again, see what time it is and lay it aside when necessary. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 15 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  You can only really learn from failure ... To win, you need to fail, and fail hard. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 5 07-28-2017, 10:38 PM
  We can afford to follow Him to failure. Faith dares to fail. The resurrection and the judgment will demonstrate before all worlds who won and who lost. We can wait. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-23-2017, 07:28 AM