A husband and wife may be divorced and go out of the presence and beyond the reach of each other... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:A husband and wife may be divorced and go out of the presence and beyond the reach of each other, but the different parts of our country can not do this. They can but remain face to face, and intercourse, either amicable or hostile, must continue between them. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 23 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM