A husband and wife may be divorced and go out of the presence and beyond the reach of each other... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:A husband and wife may be divorced and go out of the presence and beyond the reach of each other, but the different parts of our country can not do this. They can but remain face to face, and intercourse, either amicable or hostile, must continue between them. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  Marriage requires searing honesty at all costs. I learned that from my third wife. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
  My credibility is zero. My wife claims she can go before any judge at any time and have me committed. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM