Nobody has ever expected me to be President. In my poor, lean, lank face, nobody has ever seen that any cabbages were sprouting out. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Nobody has ever expected me to be President. In my poor, lean, lank face, nobody has ever seen that any cabbages were sprouting out. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what President Trump represents in American politics. But, if nothing else, he represents a way for tens... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:26 AM
  I am , and I used to be the next president of the United States of America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:21 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:35 PM