What is to be, will be, and no prayers of ours can arrest the decree. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:What is to be, will be, and no prayers of ours can arrest the decree. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  Authorities arrest me, release me, and then invite me back to host public events. I think it's interesting. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  Let me just say that we are under the consent decree. There are people in our city [Baltimore] along with the police department and advocates who believe that this is absolutely the right thing to do. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 09:55 PM
  Jeff Sessions, the person who`s likely to become our next attorney general, is striking a very different tone from our current attorney general, Loretta Lynch, who announced a consent decree with the city of Baltimore. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:48 PM
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM