Ready are we all to cry out and ascribe motives when our toes are pinched. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Ready are we all to cry out and ascribe motives when our toes are pinched. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Junkies find veins in their toes when the veins in their arms collapse. Developing tars sands is the equivalent. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Looking for peace is like looking for a turtle with a mustache: You won't be able to find it. But when your heart is ready, peace will come looking for you. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 8 07-31-2017, 07:16 AM
  Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 10:03 PM
  Thinking carries a moral imperative. The searcher for truth must be ready to obey truth without reservation or it will elude him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-22-2017, 05:16 PM