The plainest print cannot be read through a gold eagle. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The plainest print cannot be read through a gold eagle. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  My work is being destroyed almost as soon as it is printed. One day it is being read; the next day someone's wrapping fish in it. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:34 PM
  I grew up in a very religious family. I could read the Qu'ran easily at the age of five. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 10:22 PM