Teach hope to all, despair to none. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Teach hope to all, despair to none. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  Techniques are not the most difficult to teach. The attitudes chefs take are much more important. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:32 PM
  Travel agents would be wiser to ask us what we hope to change about our lives rather than simply where we wish to go. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM