What are you gonna do for a face when the baboon wants his ass back? - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:What are you gonna do for a face when the baboon wants his ass back? - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM