If both factions, or neither, shall abuse you, you will probably be about right. Beware of being assailed by one and praised by the other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If both factions, or neither, shall abuse you, you will probably be about right. Beware of being assailed by one and praised by the other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  I have spent the best years of my life giving people the lighter pleasures, helping them have a good time, and all I get is abuse, the existence of a hunted man. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 10:13 PM
  Right now, I'm following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 14 07-29-2017, 05:12 PM
  Beware, my body and my soul, beware above all of crossing your arms and assuming the sterile attitude of the spectator... - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 02:46 PM
  The abuse of a harmless thing is the essence of sin. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-23-2017, 02:27 PM