But let the past as nothing be. For the future my view is that the fight must go on. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:But let the past as nothing be. For the future my view is that the fight must go on. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had never really wanted to be famous. Everyone is supposed to want to be rich and famous, but as a boy I never knew what rich was, and the first view I had of famous made me leery. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Le lecteur, lui non plus, ne voit pas les choses du dehors. Il est dans le labyrinthe aussi. The reader [as well as the main character] does not view the work from outside. He too is in the labyrinth. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  Differ though we might with Christianity's view of what precisely our souls need, it is hard to discredit the provocative underlying thesis... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-09-2017, 10:57 AM
  The materialistic view of happiness of our age starkly revealed in our understanding of the word "luxury. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-09-2017, 10:54 AM