I want in all cases to do right. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I want in all cases to do right. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  If I were the commissioner of all sports media I would issue an immediate ban on three-person announcing teams on telecasts of live sporting events. In almost all cases three is one voice too many. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 07:21 AM
  My main concern is if this composer has been made aware of the fact that I've come clean in all of my cases... - Aileen Wuornos Quotes soni 0 15 07-24-2017, 07:09 AM
  There are many cases and layers of racist behavior in the US - from police treatment to the issues of education and job opportunities. In America, however, such cases are being discussed publically. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 31 07-01-2017, 10:14 PM
  Personally, I do not believe that it is the duty of any man or woman to write a novel. In nine cases out of ten, there would be greater merit in leaving it unwritten. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 48 06-21-2017, 07:49 AM