We want, and must have, a national policy, as to slavery, which deals with it as being wrong. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We want, and must have, a national policy, as to slavery, which deals with it as being wrong. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 AM
  To date or not to date that is the question. It's almost as important as Shakespeare's to be or not to be which deals with death. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-13-2017, 07:42 AM