The matter of fees is important, far beyond the mere question of bread and butter involved. Properly attended to, fuller justice is done to both lawyer and client. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The matter of fees is important, far beyond the mere question of bread and butter involved. Properly attended to, fuller justice is done to both lawyer and client. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:36 PM