The president is the cube of ice one places in the pot of a houseplant, providing a steady amount of nourishment over the course of a hot day... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The president is the cube of ice one places in the pot of a houseplant, providing a steady amount of nourishment over the course of a hot day. A good description of the job and also a fantastic bit of practical household advice. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  I can't take another day of this. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:34 PM