I appeal to all loyal citizens to favor, facilitate and aid this effort to maintain the honor, the integrity, and the existence ... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I appeal to all loyal citizens to favor, facilitate and aid this effort to maintain the honor, the integrity, and the existence of our National Union, and the perpetuity of popular government; and to redress wrongs already long enough endured. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  The appeal of reading, she thought, lay in its indifference: there was something undeferring about literature. Books did not care who was reading them or whether one read them or not... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  We must do more to protect our neighborhoods and give integrity to our community plans. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM