It is to deny, what the history of the world tells us is true, to suppose that men of ambition and talents will not continue... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:It is to deny, what the history of the world tells us is true, to suppose that men of ambition and talents will not continue to spring up amongst us. And, when they do, they will as naturally seek the gratification of their ruling passion, as others have so done before them. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM