I must keep some standard of principle fixed within myself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I must keep some standard of principle fixed within myself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  Arguments are like eels: however logical, they may slip from the minds weak grasp unless fixed there by imagery and style. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 5 09-08-2017, 08:18 PM
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM