You have more of a feeling of personal resentment than I have. Perhaps, I have too little of it, but I never thought it paid. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You have more of a feeling of personal resentment than I have. Perhaps, I have too little of it, but I never thought it paid. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If there is no cost to be paid for the indiscriminate dumping of pollution into the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  We have to abandon the conceit that isolated personal actions are going to solve this crisis. Our policies have to shift. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM