Towering genius...thirsts and burns for distinction; and, if possible, it will have it, whether at the expense of emancipating slaves or enslaving freeman. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Towering genius...thirsts and burns for distinction; and, if possible, it will have it, whether at the expense of emancipating slaves or enslaving freeman. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  The fire that burns brightest in the Raiders organization is the will to win. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:25 PM
  Man is a genius when he dreams. Dream what you are capable of. The harder you dream it, the sooner it will come true. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 04:46 PM
  Man is a genius when he is dreaming. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 6 08-05-2017, 04:45 PM
  There’s an important difference and distinction between the objective medical fact of my being an amputee and the subjective societal opinion... - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 11 07-26-2017, 10:06 PM