If you are resolutely determined to make a lawyer of yourself, the thing is more than half done already... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If you are resolutely determined to make a lawyer of yourself, the thing is more than half done already. It is but a small matter whether you read with anyone or not. I did not read with anyone. Get the books, and read and study them till you understand them in their principal features; and that is the main thing. It is of no consequence to be in a large town while you are reading. I read at New Salem, which never had three hundred people living in it. The books, and your capacity for understanding them, are just the same in all places. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 48 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago