It has been said that one bad general is better than two good ones, and the saying is true if taken to mean no more than that an army... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:It has been said that one bad general is better than two good ones, and the saying is true if taken to mean no more than that an army is better directed by a single mind, though inferior, than by two superior ones at variance and cross-purposes with each other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM