If it were not for my firm belief in an overruling Providence, it would be difficult for me, in the midst of such complications of affairs... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If it were not for my firm belief in an overruling Providence, it would be difficult for me, in the midst of such complications of affairs, to keep my reason on its seat. But I am confident that the Almighty has His plans, and will work them out; and, whether we see it or not, they will be the best for us. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  But I found that being an artist and doing accurate work is very difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
  We knew it was going to be difficult to get to the moon. We didn't know how difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM
  In the midst of the sense of tragedy or loss, sometimes laughter is not only healing, it's a way of experiencing the person that you've lost again. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM