We seek not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow those who would prevert it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We seek not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow those who would prevert it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our laws need to reflect the evolution of technology and the changing expectations of American society. This is why the Constitution is often called a 'living' document. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
  When the Constitution was written, the founders had no way of anticipating the new technologies that would evolve in the coming centuries. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM