Committee: A group which succeeds in getting something done only when it consists of three members, one of whom happens to be sick and another absent. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Committee: A group which succeeds in getting something done only when it consists of three members, one of whom happens to be sick and another absent. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The conversation on global warming has been stalled because a shrinking group of denialists fly into a rage when it's mentioned. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Minnesota has a proud tradition of having two Senators on the Ag committee - a tradition I'd like very much to continue. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM