Let us do nothing through passion and ill temper. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Let us do nothing through passion and ill temper. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A kiss is a lusty dollop of dessert to be served with desire and savored with passion. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 5 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
  It's the best thing if your work is your passion in life. It makes me feel like I'm always on break. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM