Everybody likes compliment. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Everybody likes compliment. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  If you are still following your likes and dislikes, you have not even begun to practise Dhamma. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:40 AM
  Only the redeemed have the ability to like what God likes and to be pleased with what pleases God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 8 07-17-2017, 04:57 PM