I am the president of the United States of America, clothed in immense power! You will procure me those votes! - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am the president of the United States of America, clothed in immense power! You will procure me those votes! - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 minutes ago
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 12 minutes ago
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 22 minutes ago
  I saw the logarithmic growth of computer power... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 35 minutes ago