Never stir up litigation, a worse man can scarcely be found than one who does this, who can be more nearly ... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Never stir up litigation, a worse man can scarcely be found than one who does this, who can be more nearly a fiend than he who habitually overhauls the register of deeds in search of defects in titles, whereon to stir up strife, and put money in his pocket? - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:49 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:42 AM
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:01 PM