If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide is not an answer, it's destruction. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  We're operating this planet like a business in liquidation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:46 PM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM