If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could then better judge what to do, and how to do it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could then better judge what to do, and how to do it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For many years my acting came from a place of surmounting some enormous obstacle, confronting some stern and faceless judge... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  My credibility is zero. My wife claims she can go before any judge at any time and have me committed. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  So in fact the only thing you can judge in this sport its the longterm. You can judge a career or a season, but not one race. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
  Yeah, the cut throats and the pigs. But who wants all that blood spilled, judge, huh? Isn't there a simpler way of not pissing off the big vipers? - Al Swearengen Quotes soni 0 11 08-29-2017, 10:41 PM