Too big to cry too young to laugh... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Too big to cry too young to laugh... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  I don't really worry about the size of the part much any more. It's nice to have more time to work on the character, and to have big scenes to play... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  Nothing important was ever accomplished without chutzpah. Columbus had chutzpah. The signers of the Declaration of Independence had chutzpah. Don't ever aim doubt at yourself. Laugh at yourself, but don't doubt yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM