The written word may be man's greatest invention. It allows us to converse with the dead, the absent, and the unborn. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The written word may be man's greatest invention. It allows us to converse with the dead, the absent, and the unborn. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago