Whether you look for the good or look for the bad in a person, you'll find it." A. Lincoln - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Whether you look for the good or look for the bad in a person, you'll find it." A. Lincoln - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 AM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:04 PM
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM