Human nature will not change. In any future great national trial, compared with the men of this, we shall have as weak... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Human nature will not change. In any future great national trial, compared with the men of this, we shall have as weak and as strong, as silly and as wise, as bad and as good. Let us therefore study the incidents in this as philosophy to learn wisdom from and none of them as wrongs to be avenged. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:12 PM
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM