I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause and I shall do more whenever I shall believe... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  Hatred doesn't just hurt the people being hated, it hurts the people housing the hatred - Aja Monet Quotes soni 0 10 07-30-2017, 07:08 PM
  It hurts being the one who loves more - Aimee Carter Quotes soni 0 23 07-25-2017, 07:42 AM
  a joy that hurts with sadness a sadness that is pleasurable a pleasure full of terror a terror that excites an excitement that calms a calmness that frightens. - Aidan Chambers Quotes soni 0 17 07-11-2017, 11:05 PM
  We start to feel not good enough and we withdraw our hearts energy and sensor our authentic expression, and that hurts! - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes soni 0 17 06-14-2017, 08:32 AM