If elected I shall be thankful; if not, it will be all the same. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If elected I shall be thankful; if not, it will be all the same. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 10 07-29-2017, 05:14 PM
  A thankful heart cannot be cynical. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-22-2017, 07:24 AM
  Be thankful, but be careful that you don't become so enamored of God's good gifts that you fail to worship the giver. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-19-2017, 05:21 PM