I walk slowly, but never backwards. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I walk slowly, but never backwards. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If we walk down the sidewalk of any street in America a significant number of the people we pass by, if we dug into what they're going through... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Self - development should be a perpetual process. In life you are either growing or rotting. You're moving forward or backwards; there is no standing still. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM
  Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:22 PM
  Do not try to become anything. Do not make yourself into anything. Do not be a meditator. Do not become enlightened. When you sit, let it be. What you walk, let it be. Grasp at nothing. Resist nothing. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 07:05 AM