That everyone may receive at least a moderate education appears to be an objective of vital importance. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:That everyone may receive at least a moderate education appears to be an objective of vital importance. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:16 AM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:40 AM