You know I dislike slavery; and you fully admit the abstract wrong of it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You know I dislike slavery; and you fully admit the abstract wrong of it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  An abstract style is always bad. Your sentences should be full of stones, metals, chairs, tables, animals, men, and women. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM
  A danger of travel is that we see things at the wrong time, before we have had a chance to build up the necessary receptivity and when... - Alain de Botton Quotes. soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:36 AM