I have always hated slavery, I think as much as any Abolitionist. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have always hated slavery, I think as much as any Abolitionist. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Hatred doesn't just hurt the people being hated, it hurts the people housing the hatred - Aja Monet Quotes soni 0 11 07-30-2017, 07:08 PM
  I robbed them, and I killed them as cold as ice, and I would do it again, and I know I would kill another person because I've hated humans for a long time. - Aileen Wuornos Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 07:03 AM