An inspection of the Constitution will show that the right of property in a slave in not "distinctly and expressly affirmed" in it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:An inspection of the Constitution will show that the right of property in a slave in not "distinctly and expressly affirmed" in it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 45 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM