I think that if anything can be proved by natural theology, it is that slavery is morally wrong. God gave man a mouth to receive bread... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I think that if anything can be proved by natural theology, it is that slavery is morally wrong. God gave man a mouth to receive bread, hands to feed it, and his hand has a right to carry bread to his mouth without controversy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:20 AM
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:17 AM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:53 AM
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:48 AM