We must remember that the people of all the States are entitled to all the privileges and immunities of the citizen of the several States... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We must remember that the people of all the States are entitled to all the privileges and immunities of the citizen of the several States. We should bear this in mind, and act in such a way as to say nothing insulting or irritating. I would inculcate this idea, so that we may not, like Pharisees, set ourselves up to be better than other people. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago