I am busily engaged in study of the Bible. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am busily engaged in study of the Bible. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:12 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  There are certain books in the world which every searcher for truth must know: the Bible, the Critique of Pure Reason, the Origin of Species, and Karl Marx's Capital. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM