I am busily engaged in study of the Bible. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am busily engaged in study of the Bible. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  The study of maps and the perusal of travel books aroused in me a secret fascination that was at times almost irresistible. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-11-2017, 07:31 AM
  We study biology, physics, movements of glaciers... Where are the classes on envy, feeling wronged, despair, bitterness... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:59 AM
  All resistance is a rupture with what is. And every rupture begins, for those engaged in it, through a rupture with oneself. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 8 09-06-2017, 07:30 AM
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM