I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be 'the Union as it was'. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be 'the Union as it was'. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
  No controlling legal authority - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:44 AM