I would like to speak in terms of praise due to the many brave officers and soldiers who have fought in the cause of the war. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I would like to speak in terms of praise due to the many brave officers and soldiers who have fought in the cause of the war. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have never understood disliking for war. It panders to instincts already catered for within the scope of any respectable domestic establishment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
  Be brave enough to live creatively... what you'll discover will be wonderful: yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:29 PM
  War is war and Hell is hell, and if you ask me, War is a lot worse. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM