You dislike the emancipation proclamation; and, perhaps, would have it retracted. You say it is unconstitutional - I think differently. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You dislike the emancipation proclamation; and, perhaps, would have it retracted. You say it is unconstitutional - I think differently. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  And when someone else speaks your name you feel pleased. You feel wanted. You feel there. Alive. Even if they're saying your name with dislike, at least you know you're you, that you exist. - Aidan Chambers Quotes soni 0 21 07-11-2017, 10:32 PM
  Things go entirely differently from the way you planned them. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 21 06-15-2017, 08:29 AM
  Hate is more lasting than dislike. - Adolf Hitler Quotes soni 0 19 05-28-2017, 08:33 AM