You dislike the emancipation proclamation; and, perhaps, would have it retracted. You say it is unconstitutional - I think differently. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You dislike the emancipation proclamation; and, perhaps, would have it retracted. You say it is unconstitutional - I think differently. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A viewer as opposed to a filmmaker might see a film differently. But I'm extremely comfortable with my style. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  For a politics of emancipation, the enemy that is to be feared most is not repression at the hands of the established order. It is the interiority of nihilism, and the unbounded cruelty that can come with its emptiness. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM
  I'll bet every great thinker and leader we've got Could see all kinds of things other people could not! So then why get upset if somebody like me Tries to look at the world just a bit differently? - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 5 08-30-2017, 06:48 AM
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 18 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM